Monday, May 05, 2008

Rainbow of the Day

Rainbow
Listen song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ADFjfmb9LM
by Jay Chou
Translated by Ting

哪裡有彩虹告訴我
Where will I find a rainbow to tell me
能不能把我的願望還給我
whether I can have my wish back?
為什麼天這麼安靜
Why is the sky so quiet?
所有雲都跑到我這裡
Because all the clouds are with me now.
有沒有口罩一個給我
Do you have a mask for me?
釋懷說了太多就成真不了
If I open up, my thoughts will overflow and they won’t come true.
也許時間是一種解藥
Perhaps time is an antidote
也是我現在正服下的毒藥
or a poison that I am taking
看不見你的笑 我怎麼睡得著
How can I sleep without seeing your smile?
你的身影這麼近我卻抱不到
Your image is so near yet so far, out of my embrace
沒有地球太陽還是會繞
The sun still rotates without the earth
沒有理由我也能自己走
I can still go on without reason
你要離開 我知道很簡單
I know it is easy for you to leave
你說依賴 是我們的阻礙
You said over-reliance is our obstable
就算放開 那能不能別沒收我的愛
Even if I must let go, can I at least keep the love to myself?
當作我最後才明白
Just treat it as my late realization

No comments: